Monday, January 7, 2008

All Things Imported in Boise, Idaho


Ok, so my brother passed the test...he's reading my blogs. And, he knew the information about the store I told you about yesterday. The name of the store is "All Things Imported."3800 W Overland RdBoise, ID 83705(208) 344-3430. A+ for you, Brian! Please, go check the store out now that you have the address and the proper name! It is worth your time.
I bought this vase and the squiggly things in it at All Things Imported also. The vase was about $20 and the squiggly things (I got way more than can fit in this vase) were only $6. I love pottery and I buy quite a bit of it. This fits into my collection of pieces that costs hundreds of dollars easily! Who can pass up a deal like that? Love it! Thanks for checking in. Have a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another amazing spot to check out for home decor is Real Deals. They have similar stuff, smaller store, but even better prices. I think that the stuff they carry is in some cases even more stylish - and they seem to have more variety, if that's possible. Inventory is constantly changing. I have both several pieces from their store that have been just perfect.

Anonymous said...

The location is a little tricky. Head West on Chinden from Orchard street. Turn left (South - away from the river) on 37th street. Whoops - forgot to tell you where to find it... If you are heading east on Chinden, turn right (south) on 37th street. Take it all the way back to where the road dead-ends and turn left. There’s a bunch of warehouse businesses there and they are tucked back in a far corner to your left. They are only open 2 days a week - Thursday and Saturdays and I suggest you get there early!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love All Things Imported. It has become such an addiction for me. I seem to find myself there every week just so I can see whats new. My Husband is not so happy with this addiction. What can I say I am a shopping mom through and through.

Ya know, I have tried real deals and that store in Nampa. I forget the name. Anyway, I felt as if I was at a garage sale when I was at real deals. It was very disorganized and they didn't have much of a selection. When I went to the one in Nampa It was just to cramped. There was just to many people in such a small space. Plus All Things Imported has a lot of the same things and much more. As far as price I think All Things Imported is just as good if not better, but don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself, but I warn you, its very addicting.